TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE (MERCHANDISE)
1.º These general conditions of sale are agreed between CHOI & KIM LDA., With headquarters at Avenida Infante Santo, Nº 58 D, 1350-174 Lisbon,
tax identification number 516 213 580 and contact +351 913 593 124, hereinafter referred to as "KOPOMART" and persons wishing to make
purchases through the website www.kopomart.com hereinafter referred to as "User".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.kopomart.com will be regulated exclusively by the
this contract excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all necessary information to the User on the ordering, sale,
payment and delivery modalities of purchases made on the website www.kopomart.com
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.kopomart.com,
adding the product (s) or service (s) he wishes to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.kopomart.com, providing the information requested there.
b) Make the “login” (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you during the order completion process
(delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the VAT number and the name that, for tax purposes,
you want shown on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description
of the products available for sale as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. KOPOMART will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product availability,
KOPOMART undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Order orders are valid for 24hrs (1 day), unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different term,
it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this term .
If the payment is not received by our services within that period, the order cannot be validated.
Any amount received after this date will be returned or used for a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.kopomart.com, KOPOMART proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)
b) ATM References (Multibanco)
c) Bank Transfers
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User's card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods.
If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User's card, after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
1. The delivery of orders takes place within 5-7 working days after ordering. Delivery is carried out by the company NACEX / CTT / DPD / HDL.
2. Shipping costs are added to the order. The amount may vary according to the number of products and weight,
you should always check the end of the order at the time of online purchase, before making the payment.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately,
being able to choose to receive his order (by paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by KOPOMART.
The order must arrive in writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org,
up to 15 days after the order, with the instructions for canceling or returning the goods answered and defined by KOPOMART,
by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made by the same payment method, but if this is not possible,
the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
3. KOPOMART undertakes to refund the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
4. Returned products must be in a condition of sale, that is, in the same condition in which they reached the User,
without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products for an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same,
the settlement conditions will be indicated by KOPOMART.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
These, subject to computer processing, will appear in the KOPOMART database (s) and are intended for the registration
and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its provision is optional and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you,
in person or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website is guaranteed, under the terms of the law.